Hello to paranormal parents Jane and Craig Hamilton!
Back in December 2008 SkyMag, the free magazine sent to all Sky subscribers, invited the psychic pair to make their predictions for 2009, as they starred in the Biography Channel's Our Psychic Family. The Hamilton's, who now style themselves as Craig and Jane Hamilton-Parker on the Psychic & Mediums Network, looked into their crystal ball, and came up with the following:
1. Barak Obama will survive an assassination attempt - it will be a John F Kennedy-style shooting.
2. A celeb will be involved in a knife attack.
This is so vague as to be virtually worthless, but it is hard to name any prominent celebrity thus injured.
3. Victoria Beckham will become pregnant with a longed for baby girl.
She remains as skinny as ever. Another miss. 0-3.
4. A major eco-catastrophe in Paris will impact on the global community.
Paris still looks fine from where I am standing. 0-4.
5.Katie Price - aka Jordan - will announce a surprise pregnancy.
She has rarely been out of the news, but not for these reasons. 0-5.
6. The world will go even deeper into recession - far worse than currently predicted. This will have disastrous repurcussions in Africa.
This is a harder one to score. Yes the recession continued, but it was the UK that lagged behind others. As for Africa, it does not appear to have suffered more, comparatively, than anywhere else. 0-6.
7.Gordon Brown will be ousted from power.
Completely wide of the mark, Brown not only remains in harness but the Tories have failed to pull away in the polls. 0-7.
SkyMag ended its article with the words "We'll have to check back this time next year and see if the Hamilton's are right". Sadly Sky did not, but I have - and they were not! I do hope Sky were not paying them for such rubbish?